Work from home in style with the Modern Farmhouse complete desk. Crafted of poplar solids with knotty white oak veneers, the pieces feature a dusty charcoal finish with heavy distressing, accented by washed brass elongated bar pull hardware. The writing desk features three fully stained full extension drawers, slat accents on the sides, and heavy block splayed legs. The leaning bookcases feature five fixed shelves, one fully stained full extension drawer, and block style pilasters. The credenza features three fully stained full extension drawers with the third drawer being a lateral file drawer with a bluff-cut drawer front, a geometric high/low pattern on the two doors, and one adjustable shelf behind each door. This set is available in an alternate finish, sure to compliment any space and make working from home a breeze.
Dimensions: W0 x D0 x H0
Weight: 536 lbs.
- Wood: Poplar Solids w/ Knotty White Oak Veneers
- Finish: Dusty Charcoal w/ Heavy Distressing
- Dimensions: W0 x D0 x H0
- Box Dimensions: W0 x D0 x H0
- Weight: 536 lbs.
- Cubes: 72.84
- Full Extension Metal Side Drawer Guides (45mm)
- French & English Dovetail Drawer Construction
- Writing Desk Features Open Slat Accents
- 1 Adj Shelf Behind Each Credenza Door
- Credenza w/ File Storage Drawer
- Graduated Shelving on Leaning Bookcases
- Geometrical Pattern on Credenza Doors
- Washed Brass Elongated Bar Pull & Knob Hardware
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.