This European traditional styled 74" tv stand is sure to be the focal point of any living room and can accommodate most 80" TVs. Crafted with poplar solids and white oak and birch veneers, this piece features an antique white finish, wood framed glass doors that allow controllers to work through the glass, adjustable shelf space, and antiqued mirror doors with grid overlay, and is accented with antique brass knob hardware. With today's modern technology in mind, users can enjoy the convenience of the wire management provisions to hide those pesky wires from your DVD player or gaming console of choice.
Dimensions: W74 x D19 x H32
Weight: 215 lbs.
- Wood: Rubberwood Solids w/ White Oak & Birch Veneers
- Finish: Antique White & Weathered Bark
- Dimensions: W74 x D19 x H32
- Box Dimensions: W77 x D22 x H36
- Weight: 215 lbs.
- Cubes: 35.77
- Full Extension Metal Side Drawer Glides(35mm)
- French and English Dovetail Construction
- Antique Mirrored Doors
- Antique Pewter Knob Hardware
- Top Drawer W28.5xD13.5xH3
- Shelf Behind Wood Door W17xD14xH11
- Shelf Behind Glass Door W30.5xD14xH8
- 3.5 Inch Clearance from Base to Floor
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.